header

Home newsletter homeshop

divider

Sunday, August 8, 2010

BOY TOYS! Day 1...

So, I'm a little early, but posting anyway!  I'm so excited about the new designs we are introducing this week!  If you haven't heard... we are debuting a new design for boys each day this week!

This HOT ROD is sure to be a hit with your little man!  My two boys were actually fighting over who I was making it for... and you should have seen Jack's eyes when I showed him the finished product!  He was sitting at the table (covered in yogurt, I might add) and with this huge smile said, "I wanna put it on RIGHT NOW!" 


This design can be done on a onesie (sizes Newborn- 18 months) and on a tee (sizes 2T-6/7).  The hot rod can also be with or without the skully wheels (Grammy thinks they are a little weird, but Jack and I are digging them :o)  Visit http://www.thefunkybee.com/ for more info. and to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment